2004-12-21 - Junior Web Developer (6 month Term)
Position Language: English
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Title: Junior Web Developer - Winnipeg, MB
Job Type: 6 Month Term Position
Post on Date: 2004-12-21
Close on Date: 2005-01-10 - [UPDATED]
Salary Range: 11.50 Hourly, 37.5 Hours weekly
Develop, maintain, and enhance functionality of dynamic web sites. Primary focus is to meet the business objectives set by the Operations Manager. Must be able to apply knowledge of PHP and TSQL.
- Involvement in the development of web applications, which may include the design, sizing, construction and deployment phases to meet business objectives.
- Participate in the daily maintenance of the business systems including the investigation of errors, corrections of program functionality or restoration of databases integrity
- Consult with team members to determine work arounds, data fixes and resolving application program problems.
- Maintenance and enhancement to existing web applications.
- Participate in project team meetings.
- Communications, written and verbal are maintained at a professional level at all times.
- Respond effectively and with professionalism to difficult work situations.
- Degree, Diploma or Certificate in one of the following: Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, or other science related field.
- Experience in an information project team environment including knowledge of information systems development, design and management.
- Technical knowledge in the following; PHP, MySQL, HTML, and XML.
- Knowledge of Web Design, Linux administration, TCP/IP or DNS is an asset but not a requirement.
If you have the qualifications and are interested in this position, then apply with cover letter and CV via email to Demetri Karavas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants, however only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.